Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Lover's Knot

One week till we fly out for Quilt Market peoples, can you believe it? I've been between sewing stuff so I ran out to the bookstore for some pre-trip browsing. Not like I don't have a supply of cozy paperback mystery novels on my nightstand, but you never know what little wonder you'll find in person.

And I found this! I figured I'd save it for the trip, but last night I finished this little cozy in the wee hours and today, picked this up for a peek. Just for a second, because you know, I'm saving it. I flipped it over to read the synopsis and see that my fav celebrity had written a review so now I'm really really going to have to take a look.
I'm three chapters in so far. I always had this idea that a quilt shop mystery series would be fun and it looks like I was right. Clare O'Donohue has written what I hope is the start of a nice little bunch of books.
Ok, I have till probably 2pm when Elizabeth drops off more sewing... wonder how far I can get?

12 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I love a good book. How about a review when you're done?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

More sewing? More? We are all in the same boat and I think it's leaving!

I'll have to pick up that book. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, this sounds like a good one! I will have to pick it up. Check out my new book finds on my Oct 7 post! Thanks for sharing!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope to see you at market!! I leave on Thursday too!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I love a good read! This looks like one I'll want to pick-up. Thanks for the recommendation.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Where in the world is Jefferson City, Missouri said...

I had to go get the book and can't wait to read it.....I am a sucker for books.....and mysteries are the best.....Have fun at Houston....I wish I could go I've always wanted to go.....sounds like fun.....and work...hahah...Lyda

12:12 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Thanks for the book recommendation! I was looking for something new to read. Good luck on the final preparation for market.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Attic Clutter said...

Hi Pam..Just checking in to see what you are up to(:)
hugs, Patty

11:51 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Can't wait to get to market. It's gonna be fun.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Nothing beats a good romantic novel to get lost in!! Sounds like a good one!

smiles,
Becky

6:40 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

I love a good and fast read... I'll keep my eye on this. I especially like your reading lists. My own little PKM Time Bestseller List.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to go grab a copy seeing as I have some time to kill in Philly and some sittin' around to do.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older