Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day on the Go

Out and about. I'm crazy over some things I've seen on people's blogs lately. I know it's weird, but sometimes I just want to see all that stuff.. I don't need to own it. I usually don't feel that obsession to track stuff down but lately.. YIKES. Ok, yeah, I'm right, weird.
These are some things that I'm positively nuts over! Sarah had a tutorial on bleaching and dyeing little Christmas trees. Now I don't even put out that much Christmas stuff but you know I'm totally wanting to try my hand at this. Here's someone else following her instructions and showing off her results! Sarah mentions Kmart trees so you know even though it's a cross country trek, I've been to Kmart. Saw some love for the Kmart Martha here... boy Martha had a lot of pink and green goodness that made me crazy today. I knew it was there, I saw it here.
Vicki over at Hollyhocks has shown some Joann's love. And she's confessed to a little Joann's shop hopping. I've hopped from my local Joann's to the Super Joann's and didn't find all the delectable things she did, like that SCOTTIE FABRIC. But I enjoyed the trip and found some really pretty home dec weight fabric so I'm happy about that.
ThimbleAnna is posting about some candy she received. I need some of those fancy Junior Mints. Seriously. Where can I get those?
Ok enough about me and my crazy ways. Here's some pals who are blogging it up now. You know how much I love Jackie. Her blog is going to be a thing of beauty and creativity, just like her booth. I hope to see lot about her and her darling sis Tamara the Cro-Genius soon.
You know how much we love Brenda too! This time we got to know her wonderful friend Jere'e and now she's got a blog. Jere'e is famous for her Quilted Quickies. (wink wink)
Next stop, Kris! She's a friend of two wonderful people I know, Karen and Sharon. She's got a cute shop in southern California and I hope to get a chance to see it sometime soon!
Last but by no means least, is the girls at the Quilter's Inn! Jane and her crew are going to keep us up-to-date on what's going on at that great shop in Danville we love. Just stopped in there today and she's got some tricks up her sleeve!
So that's my day little chickadees. I hope you had a good one. My cupcake quilt top is done and I can't wait to get a photo tomorrow. I really want to get machine quilting on it, it's almost December.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your readers may want to hop, skip and JUMP over to Apronista for my apron giveaway! Check it out
http://apronista.blogspot.com/

Pat Sloan
good luck!
http://patsloan.typepad.com/

4:03 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh sure...just pass on the craziness! Now you'll make all of us crazy over all that stuff LOL! I really want to try Sarah's trees too -- just haven't had time to hunt down trees. Sigh. Thanks for all the links!

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey, Pam, you want some feathers on those cupcakes??????????

5:38 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Oh, I managed to get the last yard of that scottie fabric in my Joanns. They had no clue what it was when I asked them though, and I found it on the bottom shelf in the juvenile apparel section.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Miss Kitty! I enjoyed all your little links this morning.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW you have been busy hven't you? Using alot of that $4 dollar gas!! LOL!!!! Thanks for the blogging info. I'm checkin them all out. Kris' shop was soooo cool. I love it and I'll be there often. I'm even gonna teach!! WOOOOO HOOOOO
xoxoxox

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pam Kitty!
I've been working on a quilt for my hubby and one for a dear friend so I've been sewing too! Can't believe I actually have time for some quilt gifts this year. I decided to take a little break from sewing and saw what you were up to. Geez...what great links my friend. Thanks for the wink!

Love ya,
Jere'e

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool, I didn't know the ladies over at Quilters Inn had a blog. Thanks. The little guy and I are due to come in the shop at see what's new. What days do you work? The last two times we were in you weren't there. :( See you soon!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Holy increased blog traffic! One mention from you and I am the Fabric Shopping Guru. Thanks for thinking of me. I remember the first time you left a omment and I was so excited that THE PamKittyMorning knew about Hollyhocks. Would it be rude to ask for a permanent link from your site? Would a scotty fabric bribe help? Vicki at Hollyhocks

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older