Monday, November 26, 2007

Your Questions Answered!

Good morning my sweet peeps! The long weekend is over and everyone is back to the grind. Well I am anyway. No long weekends for my people here, Bret was back at work Friday.
Here's one of my cupcakes all stitched up. They're so darn cute I can't stand it. I had questions about thread colors yesterday, so I thought I'd show off a blanket stitched block. I had to set this aside to work on finishing a TOP SECRET project for Holly. She'll be sharing more pictures in a week or so, so stay tuned!
My reference to the 1260 brought up some questions, so here it is!! It was in the shop for the past 3 weeks, my local Bernina people sent it back to Bernina in Chicago. I have another machine but my heart belongs to this one. And my oh my is it ever running well. I did a lot of sewing this weekend and it's a pleasure to work on it.
Another question that came up was Who's Frankie? Frankie is my ever so delightful now 20 year old daughter! Here's a recent shot of us Myspace style on an outing in Alameda at the antiques fair. She's off at her third year in college so we miss her tons!
And here's a sneak peak of what's to come! I love this cute apple corduroy. I can't wait to cut into it. It's up next after I get the cupcakes ready to mail off!
As for Etsy, its a place to buy and sell things handmade. Check it out!
So that's that my friends.. I'm off to work today. We have a ton of new things in the shop, and I can't wait to see what was in the boxes in back unopened last week! See you later alligators.
p.s. the contest for magazine photos is still open over at Holly's, check it out!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering questions! You and your daughter are darling.
I sure enjoy your blog and pics.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you making with that cute apple corduroy? I keep thinking about it so I may have to come buy some before it disappears. It would make the cutest little pants for Emma. Hmmm, you may be seeing me today....

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter is a cutie. I know you miss her a ton.
Love that cupcake block and that apple fabric.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again, what do you use to buttonhole with? Floss or pearl cotton?? Your work is beautiful.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

Ahhh all my questions answered! No really I knew most of that from reading your blog...guess I am one of those "pay attentioners"...not a phrase is it? oh well I am one of those LOL

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cupcakes quilt looks good enough to eat! Adorable!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

God you are so good at coordinating fabrics. Be my consultant!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

PS - Your daughter is bee-yoo-teful!

7:23 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Just look at your wee tee-tiny blanket stitching. Perfection, Pam! You rock!

7:36 PM  
Blogger atet said...

I wanna see the top secret project! (ok, so I have some issues with delayed gratification) LOVE the apple fabric -- now THAT I can't wait to see made up into something tasty!

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cupcake is adorable! I was referring to Frankie - but the fabric ones are darling as well. OMG... sooo cute! Can't wait to see you secret project!!!

Loooonging to get back into the grind myself. I hope your Bernie-Baby comes home soon. HA... just had an image of your machine with a big strawberry blond fro.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

love your work ,the cupcake is fantastic...Jennifer

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older