Sunday, May 13, 2007

Holly Holderman-LakeHouse Dry Goods

It was a great treat to meet Holly this market. We connected through the blog world, lucky for me. She's the owner and creative genius behind LakeHouse Dry Goods. I have to say it does the 70's Business Degree holder in me good to see a woman running a company that provides goods and services to a market made up primarily of women.

Her booth features her new line of fabric, which you can see here. Its lovely. I covet several pieces including a background piece that I'm dying over.


Holly will be starting her blog soon, and I'll keep you posted. She's a fascinating person and I'm looking forward to knowing more about her and her adventures.

As you can see the featured artist was The Threaded Pear Studio, as well as quilts from Brenda and purses from Tammy.


The whole booth was fresh and clean. I really enjoyed meeting Jean, Martha and Penny as well. (I'm horrible with names, so I hope I have those all correct.)


I can't tell you how happy it makes me to be associated with so many creative interesting women.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love these colors!!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just amazed at these beautiful booth set ups! Everything is so gorgeous, and the displays are perfect, I can't believe they are all temporary! And the quilts! Oh, the quilts!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too was excited to be in the company of beautiful, smart, creative and interesting women. I love Lakehouse fabric and the creative genius behind it all, and it is a pleasure to work with Holly and Megan and such inspired fabric!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Ok, it's official, I want to go with you next time! I'll be your bag girl, toting your bags around. You could then say you guys have an entourage. Nevermind that my sewing skills are sadly lacking and I have neer made a quilt in my life. I just want to be around the fun peeps and the fabric!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I just can't help myself. . . . isn't that one of the most beautiful fabric lines you've ever seen!?

I agree with you about Holly. . . she is such a pleasure to work with. . . I just love (& admire) her.

I have a stack of the fabrics - left over from making the sample quilt for the booth. . . .& I can't wait to dig into them again. . . they are luscious!

. . . did I mention how much much I love this line? ("Le Belle Rose"). . . . AH!

- Bren

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, you are sooo lucky! I'm really jealous. If Claire is going to be your bag girl, can I just be your tripod for your camera? lol! I'm SERIOUS!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, THIS is MY BOOTH. THIS is the BOOTH I want to live in. Seriously... someone crawled into my head and picked the colors, style and everything. Cute and black. I want it. I want it all. The quilts, the bags, the fabrics. What a nice blend of sophistication and cute. I'm so in love!

I'm having a PKM weeping moment.

Ok... I'm also weeping because blogger is killing me. Please blogger... just let me post. Please. I beg of thee. Attempt #23...

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam , you were there!!!!! I had probably left to go back home to my son back in CT who was celebrating his 17th birthday!! Love Holly she is the bomb and so loving and natural and sweet (I just met her myself)Her booth blew me away.....thanks for stopping by earlier always love when you touch base...Jennifer

3:14 AM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Sweet quilts!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older