Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More Friends at Quilt Market

Here's Annie Smith and her daughter Kirsten at the Simple Art's booth. She had come into In Between Stitches one day shopping and we chatted it up. She and her daughter are very nice. Annie has a lot of photos of quilt market as well, so swing by her blog and take a look.
Now here is a sweet face.. Cyndi Walker of Stitch Studios and her mom Debbie Gray. Both are very nice and friendly. Cyndi had a nice collection of quilts in her booth. I hope she posts a few pictures over at her blog, her booth was darling. She has some things coming in magazines, so check her blog for information on that. When is you book due out Cyndi? See you in Houston. (Love that brochure.)

I think most quilters know about QuiltersBuzz. Here's Gina, her partner Stephanie and pattern designer Jan at the Threaded Pear booth. Gina is a bundle of energy. Her booth was darling and I look forward to seeing more photos on her blog. Of course here's Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims. They're at The Quilt Show booth. I was barely able to snap this shot before I had to make way for the serious photographers! Congratulations on your success!

I know many of you read Monica's blog. She is friends with Karen Snyder ( here with Elizabeth) who owns Anna Lena's Quilt Shop. This was my first time to meet Karen in real life! She's another super-nice very friendly person. She shared her extra copy of Quilts & More featuring Monica's quilt on the cover. Check Karen' s site, she has her own line of fabric, a darling shop, and great people who work for her. Here is Cindy Taylor Oates of Taylor Made Designs. I love working with her patterns, they go together so nicely. I have sewn clothing since I was in elementary school, and Cindy's designs can be counted on to hang well, have good instruction, be properly sized and just be darn cute. Thanks for all the years of patterns and designs Cindy. You continue to be an inspiration.


8 Comments:

Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Oh My Gosh! So much fun! Great pics, great quilts and aprons, great people. Life doesn't get much better, eh?! :)

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Pam! My Mom is not of the blogging world (for now) and I told her she's a *STAR*... ;) I bet she'll become a faithful reader.

It was awesome meeting you at market!

7:02 AM  
Blogger gina said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for hanging out with us and snapping the photo in our booth. I stole it and posted it on the QuiltersBuzz! I was glad to get to know you and Elizabeth a bit better. I hope even morning is a Pam Kitty Morning...now that I know what that means!
Gina

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome installment of "PKM Goes to Market"! And I get to see the face of Cyndi (she looks as darling as is her personality!), and I LOVE that red quilt behind her (and I love Cyndi too!). And Debbie... you're a star now!

I love the photo of Elizabeth and Karen... our sister-friends together! I love it, I love it, I love it!

And I'm going gaga over Cindy Taylor Oates' new backpacks! I have a lot of her patterns and LOVE her work... the backpack pattern I must have! I want it yesterday!

What nice linky love for everyone Pam... I can't wait to go visiting them all!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Pam, you know everyone! If I ever get to go to a quilt show I want to go with you and Elizabeth. I promise not to embarrass you guys.

Cross my fingers.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, It was so great to meet you and Elizabeth. Isn't Market fun. Reading your blog after Market is like seeing all my friends once again! I'm trying to convince everyone that we need to tell our families and staff that there are THREE Quilt Markets every year. Then, we just pick a city and all get toghether without the responsibility of Market--order room service, massage therapy, cosmopolitans............

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know everyone! I wish I had been able to go, maybe next year! Great Photos Pam! I am living through you with these posts, its so fun to read them!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,

This is Tamara from your crochet blog moment. I just wanted to say how proud I am of you for having your quilt in Alex's book. WOW! You are so talented and I am so not worthy. Talk to you again soon. Happy Crocheting, Tamara

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older