Monday, April 30, 2007

Flora and Fauna

Today my nicely trimmed blocks became rows. Those raggedly blocks look so nice and crisp in their 7 inch square state.

Blocks arranged and marked. I love these block/row markers. It beats the you-know-what out of my other methods, pins, tape, post-its. And my special super-pins. Clover Patchwork Pins (Fine). Life changing pins. Try them sometime.

Rows.. that's as far as I got here. Impromptu trips to the movies with the family cut into my sewing time. I can't believe I sat through Hot Fuzz again, but I did, and it was even funnier. "I'm not made of eyes!" I intend on saying that whenever possible. Just give me an opening people.

And the fauna. Tiptoeing on the Kangaroo Paws.

Happy Monday my sweet little beetles!


Blogger Abby said...

The quilt top looks great. I like those location tags. where did you get them?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous happy Zombie said...

Blogger hates me again! I can't see the photos (nor in the post for Thelma). :o(

Was Hot Fuzz funnier then Shaun of the Dead? Because I saw that three times. LOVE it! MUST. GO. SEE. THIS. MOVIE.

11:25 AM  
Blogger capello said...

aaaaaiiiiiieeee!!!! how come your pictures aren't working? waaaahhhh!!!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Pieces said...

Why does Blogger hate? Hopefully the pictures will work later today. I can't wait to see it.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Deb Silva said...

I am missing the glory of your pics also. Drat!!! Not only today's, but Sunday's pics as well. Darn fool blogger thingy anyway!!!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Me too! I come home for one day "just to see your blog" & can't see the pics! Anyway, have fun at quilt market & we'll chat later : )

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Now that you've reposted the 30th I can see the photos but not the 29th.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Doe said...

I can see your pics just fine. And I can the the cute bug on your plant thing-ey. Sorry, don't know much about flora and fauna. But I do know quilty things. And boy, do I looooove your quilt!! Oh yes, belated Happy Birthday to Thelma!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Doe said...

Hello! Yes, I can see the bug on your plant. Don't you just love typos!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why but I am amazed you have kangaroo paws in America. I thought they were just Australian. I love your blog and can't wait to see the finished quilt. It looks gorgeous already.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older