Sunday, January 13, 2008

Can't touch this

Nicole has challenged a few people to see who has the messiest table. I guess it's time for me to take the Walk of Shame. Can I pick out 15 things.. kid stuff... 1. COFFEE. 2. tons of thread for Alex's project 3. Glasses, no point in coming here without them 4. ginormous covered button kit 5. page of calculations for next bag pattern 6. scraps of fusible 7. Flight of Fancy pattern instructions 8. bundle of Lecien florals 9. bundle of Paris Bebe fabric
10. Martha Stewart fancy hole punch 11. Quick Release Rotary cutter 12. scissor case from Sharon 13. pink buttons from market 14. pink bundle of ribbons and flowers from Elizabeth 15. tiny bottle of Roxanne's glue for rick rack
16. Mechanical pencil, pen 17. chunks of random ribbon 18. scissors 19. pretty pin from Paris Bebe bundle 20. more thread 21. swan from Sandy 22. little red fan 23. spray starch 24. long lost Cath Kidston stationary now found 25. lollipop from Gina at Threaded Pear 26. PKM scrabble tiles 27. nail file 28. scottie cookie cutter 29. fabric for new bag 30. completely useless here -cutting mat. (there's more, but what's the point?)

What don't I see. ROOM TO SEW.

Thanks for all the sweet comments, emails and calls, not to mention interesting offers! I appreciate your kindness. xo

15 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hmmm...yeah, there's lots of stuff, but it's all GOOD stuff!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

I agree with Elizabeth...that's a lot of GOOD stuff!

9:32 PM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

you gonna eat that sucker?? Rats, I just "cleaned" off my table, although the sewing machine adjacent table is still filled. Rather than clean up the stack of patterns that threatened to topple, I just stuffed them in a little tighter. Works for me until it doesn't.

Hope you're doing well after your previous post...

5:57 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Well, there may not be room to sew there right now, but if you are like me, then you will just throw all that stuff to the floor so you can sew. Then there is no room to walk. LOL

P.S. I am sure that something more exciting is coming your way job wise!

6:22 AM  
Blogger dee said...

you call that messy? I would kill for any or all of that mess. I am currently on a kind of archaeological dig to find the bottom. Finding lots of fun stuff while I'm at it though.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

It pretty much looks like my work table, just a different sewing machine. And oh, thanks alot for linking to Paris BeBe, now I'm going to buy even MORE fabric. Yeah, like I need fabric.

- Suzanne

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see I'm not the only trashy girl around! I have more than one area like yours ... so sad. Messy space creative mind ... that's my motto!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

It's so much fun seeing everyone's messy table. Lots of fun stuff on yours.

9:47 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

now i'm gonna be singing that all day. THANKS PAM.

(hot damn, look at all your stitches! my machine does four. FOUR, PAM, ONLY FOUR.)

11:41 AM  
Blogger gina said...

I am so glad my lolly made the cut.
Gina

10:21 PM  
Blogger atet said...

Now sharing pictures of how MESSY my space is? That one is EASY!!! But, really, your space isn't THAT bad. I bet if you shoved a few things aside -- um, there would be space to sew in moments (I can't guarantee you can find anything ever again if you do this -- but, hey, when you gotta sew, you gotta sew!)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Whoa Nellie. I am impressed.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIne is just as bad... maybe worse... I have 3!!! soda cans on it right now! LOL! and candy to add to all the sewing stuff! VERY FUN!

11:09 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

psha, I don't see a mess, I see a whole bunch of good stuff on a table! You make me giggle. Thanks! :)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made me feel so much better about my own messy sewing table. Not because yours is worse (it's not!), but because I feel less alone in this world. :-)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older