Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's a Convention!

What a fun day! It looked like a blogger's convention at the shop yesterday. Nicole and her sisters Kate and Andrea came our way for some shopping! What a cute bunch they are. Elizabeth popped in and then along came Sandy!

It was so much fun seeing everyone. Later in the day Linda came in, she's got a blog now, and also my friend Karen and her friend Rose. Just lots of happy people stopping by. That's what makes that job fun.

And now my lovely friends, please hop on over to Elizabeth's blog and wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Ok, that's it for today!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Evertson said...

Happy New year to you!
Love the little black bird quilt!
Sandra Evertson

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day!

SO MUCH for me to catch up on. Gonna hop on over to the Birthday Girl's blog... and then I'm back.

Keeping an eye on your storm down there. Hope you're dry and powered!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you!!
Seems like a good day to just stay in and play with my new toy.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Lucky you getting to see everyone!!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best day ever! I am halfway through the felted table runner - I'll post pictures when I'm finished. Seriously - everyone needs to come to In Between Stitches. There is something for everyone there... even us newbies!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older