Thursday, December 20, 2007

Big Baby

I've been a big baby the past couple of days, I had a bit of the flu. I'm grateful that my hands on mom days are over so I can indulge myself in bed rest if I want. And so after just a couple of days I'm back. I'm not going to lie and say it wasn't great to just stay in bed though.
Thank goodness I'm up and back at the computer, I have emails and ohmygosh so many blog postings to catch up on. And speaking of blog postings, hop on over to Holly's blog and check out the little quilt I made for her 12 Bears of Christmas Project! I'm thrilled to have been invited to participate!
Guess I better get cracking to face the day. HAPPY HAPPY peoples!

12 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Pam
Glad to hear you're up and around again...being sick at Christmas is double stinky! It's good to have you back in blog-land.

Merry Merry!

9:40 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Oh gosh Pam. I fear it's workin its way north 'cause I'm sitting here achin and sniffin. DRATS! Too much to do already without feeling crappy to booT!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Shelina said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. This is no time to get sick, not that there is every a good time to get sick. Hope you get to feeling better in no time.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I hope you are feeling better each day and have a Merry Christmas!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Welcome back from Fluville and the merry land of Bedrest.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Your little quilt is just darling. Glad you didn't have to make it when you were sick. (:

8:57 PM  
Blogger Mar said...

Your quilt is adorable, so glad you are feeling better, take care!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Sorry you were under the weather, but glad you are feeling better! Your quilt is really, really cute!
Happy Friday to you :-)!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

I was just over on Holly's blog and saw your extremely cute quilt!!

P.S. glad to hear you're feeling better .

12:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your quilt! Glad you are feeling better! Have a wonderful, Merry Christmas!!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Oh, I'm glad you're feeling better. My mom, sis and niece were here from So Cal and my sis was sick the whole time. It pretty much stunk! I have a ton of catching up to do since I've been so busy lately. So, here I go...

1:13 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I would love to lie in for a few days. I'm glad you got to do it, even though it was because of the flu.

I hope you are fully recovered now!!

love love love to you my friend.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older