Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there! You all deserve a special day! A day when you can put up your feet and let someone else be in charge!
And now.. more quilt market photos. Here's the Late Bloomer Quilts booth. Is it not the cutest? I wish I'd really have gone along and taken some really nice close ups. I totally slacked off on the job, and what I did take, only about half turned out well. I wish I had details of the lovely little tie backs with the covered buttons on the booth curtains. Or a nice close up of the ornaments and kits. I wish I'd paid more attention to what Heather Bailey was telling us about the "Angle of Repose." Well it wasn't that at all, but that's all I can think of. It had something to do with the way light hits the subject and bounces back. Or something. Sorry. Angle of Repose. That's all I've got.

Elizabeth had 11 new patterns, all shown here. Really beautiful quilts and I'm always in awe of her creativity.



That's my little station next to the brochure and Smarties table. You could find me there most of market, or standing at the edge passing out brochures. I brochured a lot of people. It's a gift.


We did have a little time after set up to drive out and go to Piper's Quilts and Comforts. Nice shop, very friendly employees.. I had a nice time. They had a nice selection of fabric and the yarn.. I was feeling conflicted for sure.

You know I'm a sucker for flowers.



Sweet isn't it?

Happy Mother's Day.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Pam. Lovely booth, BTW. I want everything in that booth. Especially, the pink and blue quilt! Where can I buy a kit? Of everything?

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too sweets! Lovely pictures, as always! XO

6:49 AM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

SWEET is the only word.
Pop on in over at www.susanbranch.com
you will be charmed by her quilt pics.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Pam!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Pam. Did you go to Temple Square while you were in SLC? The flowers there were unbelievable gorgeous!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you, PKM! You know I think you are the cat's pajamas!

So glad you got to go to Pipers. That place is too fun!

xoxoht

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, that quilt with the sparrows appliqued to the border is sooo darling!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

The booth looked great! I love that red and white one in the background.

I'm not surprised to learn you are a gifted brochure-er.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pam -- Try looking up "Angle of Incidence." I understand it in theory, but have never read about it. I'm sure you'll know more than I do on the subject in no time! : )

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older