Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Perfect 10 Again!

Good morning! Hope you're well! We're here again for another week of the Perfect 10 Quilts book quilt along!  I hope you're sewing along with us.  First up with this weeks triangle fun is Lemon Sorbet.   True story I tend to shy away from triangles but I'm having so much fun.  This block is fast and fun!

LemonSorbet
 
Mint Chocolate Chip is another great block.  I am in love with that white print, my favorite of these Flower Sack prints by Me and My Sister.  I love that this particular block can be made in two layouts, one looking like and 'x' and one like an 'o'.  It makes a great quilt!
 
mintchocochip
 
I'm really enjoying this solid Robin's Egg blue background.  (Bella solid 9900 85 ) The Flower Sack quilts that Barb and Mary made are really great. Flora Fae is my favorite and you can see it here!
 
Ok hope you're off to a good start this week! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older