Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A little escape!


Morning friends! How are you?  In an unexpected turn of events I'm headed out on a bit of a road trip this morning. 

tablerunner bliss progress
 
I hadn't gotten any farther on my runner than those gingham centers so I packed it up, along with my machine and some other odds and ends and I'm headed out.  Because I am going to be gone, I'll leave the give away open till I get back so there's more time to sign up. Not too many comments there! 
 
I'm excited for my little trip, maybe I'll see you on Instagram!  xop

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Have a great trip Pam! Love those gingham blocks! xox

3:25 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Have fun - and enjoy your time away. Cute blocks!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Dondi M said...

Is there any quilter who doesn't love gingham? The little prints are very adorable also? I hope you are finding all those you love safe and sound!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Shelia said...

Happy traveling.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older