Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Getting busy

Hi there friends! How are  you?  I've been busy lately with things that take me outside of the sewing room.  BUT I haven't stopped stealing moments when I can to work on fun projects.  I think having a little less time to spend helps you appreciate your time more, at least it does for me. 

TableRunner Bliss
 
Here are my cute choices for the Tablerunner Bliss quilt  along.  I fell in love with that cute yellow dog print from the 30's Playtime by Chloe's Closet for Moda.  Thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for letting me chose my fabrics to sew a long with them!

TableRunner Bliss
 
If you follow me on Instagram you'll see I've already cut into these pretty fabrics and am well on my way to finish my Buttercup tablerunner.  I love thirties reproduction fabrics and that sweet pup is checking all my fabric boxes on a project like this.  Blue, red, green and yellow!  PamKitty colors!  They make me happy!
 
Be well friends!!! Tell me what's new with you! xop

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute fabric selections. Not Pam Kitty Fabric but still cute. I saw your block on ig and also that peek of one of them put together. Love your style, so cheerful. I'm not all that keen on some of the new modern color choices, traditional colors have my heart.

5:53 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Such cute fabrics Pam! I am looking forward to some cooler weather and getting out my Fall Quilts. Don't tell the others but they really are my favorites!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Lovely fabrics! Love the puppy one especially! Have a wonderful weekend Pam xox

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Fat Quarter Shop going to kit up your runner? I hope so. I like your fabric selections and prefer to buy my project in a kit.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older