Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mingle

Good morning! It's coffee out back this morning.  I've kind of gotten out of the habit , but the weather is so pleasant today, I'm treating myself.  Yesterday Amy sent me a message that she'd seen this new copy of Mingle and I might want to grab one up.

Mingle
 
After dinner Bret and I hit all the stores with magazines in Livermore, then headed out to Dublin to the Barnes and Noble!!! At night! Yes, shocker, I left my house after dinner.  I couldn't wait to see this cute party layout.


mingle2
 
Trina Lucido 's Luncheon Under Construction has some very cute Pam Kitty Morning fabric banners over her table!  You can read about it on her blog here. It's so exciting to see Pam Kitty fabric out in the world, like the real world, not our cozy quilting world!!! 
 
Ok, I need a coffee refill, then I'm heading back out to finish looking at this magazine!  Happy Thursday peeps!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sewgirl said...

I love your fabric. Great that others do too and make something...I just hoard it for now!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

For some unknown reason, Colorado isn't PamKitty Fabricland! :-(

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Pam Kitty! Love, love, love your fabric!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Trina Lucido said...

That "anonymous" was me commenting ... I'm good with fabric, but not so much with technology xo

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older