Friday, July 11, 2014

TGIF

Happy Friday friends!  We've made it through another week.  Was it a good one?  I have been pretty productive which is quite the shocker!

something fun
 
Today I am working on something cute and fun and I'm pretty excited about it. I will share it with you next week.  But oh how I love that pile of red!
 
Have any big plans for this weekend?  Nothing thrilling here, just catching up on stuff around the house and taking it easy. Hope you guys have a great weekend keeping cool if you're on the hot side of the world or warm if you're on the other half!  xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I hope for a quiet and productive weekend playing in my sewing room! Time to pack up a few things to go to the quilter and maybe cute something new too. (Closing my eyes to the pile of ufos)

5:29 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Nothing exciting going on here today. Just getting my stuff ready for a sew day on Sunday which includes making macaroni salad. Saturday we're off to a quilt show. Last night was fun! I went to a local guild where they had Dawn Heese as a speaker. She's the brilliant mind behind Linen Closet Quilts. Great fun!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

That is very pretty red fabric!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older