Friday, April 27, 2012

Perfect PamKitty Pink

Ok, another morning on blogger, or what I hope will be morning. I keep scheduling stuff and it never goes off, although the test blog posts do. I thought it was just me, but I found some places where people are having the same problem. Phew, I can relax. I'll just go to old blogger to schedule and hope that it works out. It's so frustrating!


PKM Pink

What's not frustrating? The perfect PamKitty Pink, Aurifil 2423. I'm sewing, and also working on getting stuff done for while I'm gone. After market I'm riding up to Minnesota with Roseann and will be spending a week with my cousin Linda and her husband Mark. I've written before how much I love hanging out there. Linda is the perfect hostess and they have a divine house on Rice Creek. New spots for my coffee cup. But also a couple of weeks of no blogging. Especially if I can't get stuff scheduled. Sorry, broken record. I can't seem to let that go.

Have a good day and a great weekend peeps!


(Oh dear, just slipped over to old blogger to schedule this and almost wept when I saw my old platform. That's pitiful, right?)

OMG even old blogger didn't schedule this right! What now?

9 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Dear Blogger,
Please fix PKM's scheduling issues immediately. No one can be held responsible for the mayhem that will ensure without her posts. PKM fans take this very seriously. We hope you will too.
Sincerely,
A raving PKM lunatic

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Roseann said...

I simply cannot wait to have you in the car! Should we stop at the cool antique mall in Story City Iowa? Go to Hen and Chicks in Conrad? Visit the SPAM museum in Austin Minnesota? How many days is it taking us to drive from Kansas City to White Bear Lake???

9:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Pam, I hate this god forsaken new blogger. GRRR.

I still have a tablecloth and feedsacks in my laundry room for you. Shoot me your address? It only took like 8 months, but I will mail them this week.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous sewa elf said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

11:36 AM  
Blogger folksmith said...

Two weeks without a blog!??!?!?!? Not sure if I can stand it. Have a nice time anyway.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

I am having BIG issues with all the changes Blogger is trying to force us into. Not using friendly one bit, and many of the simple features would not work. I switched back to the old interface, for as long as they will let us.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

The calendar for blogger isn't even right. I did the same thing. I'm back home now so I'll check into it but I'm pretty disgusted with blogger, maybe I'll go back to the old.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You're so good to even think about scheduling posts when you're gone. When I'm gone -- I'm gone. Everyone can take a vacation LOL! (Are you posting from market this time?)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Julie Stewart said...

I must say, I am quite Jelly Bean that you and Roseann are going on a road trip! You will have the time of your life, I am sure. BTW, she likes her roommate to deliver her coffee to her bedside. I will miss you at market, have a wonderful time!!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older