Monday, June 06, 2011

All About Bari!

Last week I was feeling restless. I was on twitter trying to decide what I should do when Bari mentioned she felt the same way and invited me over. I threw some fabric in a bag and went right over. I told her I was interested in a little demo on her new Slice Fabrique card, and she indulged me!
I pulled out my Annie's Farm Stand for the little cake on a pedestal from Bari's card. Bari got me set up for the first cut, then I was on my own.



It was a fun project, and once I have it all set up, I'll post pictures of that. Right now all the little bits and pieces are in a bag waiting for me to settle down and get busy.

There's lots of inspiration at Bari's, and it's hard to concentrate in her cute studio. She's lucky to have a lot of space and light.


Charming, right? I think this is just adorable.


Everywhere little piles of goodies to be looked at.


Pretty little art pieces here and there..



Love it. Want to scour the internet till I find my own. Everything was lovely and I really had a nice time hanging out with Bari.


Since I've had so much inspiration lately, I really need to get down to the business of actually sewing up something. What are you up to?


9 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

We've sold over sixty Slice machines in the last three weeks! We love Bari's designs and look forward to PKM designs. I can only imagine what adorableness you will come up with you know, to use with my 63 bolts of PKM fabric cuteness!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Must have been so much fun...Bari's studio looks amazing...would love to see more pics of her lovely work area!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Stop off in Nevada & take me next time you go : )

9:58 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Color me spinach green with envy!!! I ? you both!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

I want to live by you!! So many fun things!
Nadine

1:44 PM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Needin' some inspiration myself. I'm ready for a change. I love the Slice and can't wait to get one!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Hey, I just found out there is an Archiver's store 20 minutes from my son's house in Colorao! I'll have to go there when I visit this summer. Looks great.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love her place and cuteness. Glad you had a good time creating. Hugs

7:30 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Wow, Bari's looks lovely. I'm just amazed at the creative peoples around me.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older