Thursday, June 02, 2011

What's new?

One of the challenges of having a line of fabric but no fabric to sew is making projects! Luckily I've gained some photoshop skills in the process and I was able to 'sew' a quilt up there. This is my latest quilt pattern, Criss Cross.



I'm not clever enough to 'make' this purse in photoshop. I need to master gathers and ruffles first, and I'm a ways away from that! But thankfully I have a big stack of Annie's Farm Stand to use for projects. Pam Kitty Morning the fabric is a retro look line just like Annie's so they play well together. Of course by now you all know that the really great thing about Lakehouse is that the colors and prints just go with everything.


Elizabeth made one as well. We've had a lot of requests for a bigger Market Bag, so here you go! This pattern comes with instructions for fabric handles and our favorite leather handles. Love the leather handles but can't find them where you shop? Elizabeth carries them on her website here.

Well that's all the news today friends! Hope you have a super day! xo

11 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Quilt looks as lucious as the fabric....everyone waiting too!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Love Love Love it my friend....I can't wait to see it all done up in your amazing PKM fabric...
sigh.
October is too far away:)
xx
lori

5:41 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Wow! I love the bag made up in red!! Very eye catching.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

OK I am up early because I'm getting over jet lag from Ireland and I'm in California. Why are you up at 5:18 in the morning? Your fabric is darling. It can inspire all kinds of projects. What's not to love about red?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Keep Stitchin' said...

Those are just TOO cute! I would have to make both, in both fabric combos, they are awesome!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

And good news it is!

Really cute. Pretty fabrics just make me so happy!

9:26 AM  
Blogger tina said...

I'm very impatient! What does this say about me??? Wait, don't answer that. Just know that I'm excited to see your fabric, yes'm.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I love that Bag! I must get my hands on the pattern. Of course it will be better in PKM fabric :-)

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Love the market bag and this quilt! I hear you on the waiting game. I have a sketchpad full of sewing ideas I'm itching to try... maybe I'll have to try some virtual mock-ups to tide me over.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love the new bag!!! But the red one still has my eye!!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger VickiT said...

What a great looking bag. I really love the ties on the sides. Super cute.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older