Friday, June 03, 2011

Just Desserts

Good morning everybody! Today I'm going to reward your patience with my extended posts on quilt market and my shopping days and my retreat photos and leave you with a fun sweet little treat to make, maybe even this weekend!





Just click here on the lovely strawberry icon below and you'll be whisked away to the pdf that you can download and print!

A huge thank you to Elizabeth for taking my pitiful jottings and turning them into instructions that are not only functional but a beauty to behold!

Now my friends, go forth and have a wonderful weekend!!! See you next week! xo

12 Comments:

Anonymous Miss Sherry said...

We HEART you girls!!!! Wish you were closer.

6:08 AM  
Blogger http://thankfullga447 said...

Thank you for the pattern, I just made strawberry jam and I know you made over 150 for market. Your retreat sounded wonderful and the best part is how much us gals can talk about everything and solve the world problems.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Reward my patience? Your posts have been a delicious cake... this sweet treat is the icing! Thank you.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Such a darling format for this little pattern. Have a great weekend!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

I've already run over and printed the download! Thank you very much!
I think the page is as cute as the strawberries.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

Thanks Pam! I didn't get this one at market and frankly...I was bummed...BUT not anymore :))

7:53 AM  
Blogger sewfunquilts said...

Adorable...

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Thank you sweetcakes!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Thank you for the cute pattern. I had to pop over and see you girls shopping and relaxing after market.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Sooo...cute (a well used description but nothing fits those "cute" little strawberries better!) Thanks so much for the pattern.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous sabine33 said...

Hello ! Do you have a newsletter, or any way to subscribe to your blog ? I just love it, and i would love to follow it easily...
Thank you... Love from France..

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you..thank you...thank you

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older