Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring

So it's spring now right? I know I should throw in a couple of pictures of those flowering trees but I'm going to spare you today. No promises for tomorrow though! It's been positively stormy here all weekend, so it's a good thing I have some sunshiney photos for today.

Last week I went to see Holly and we had a great time. The weather really cooperated, and we managed to have a nice coffee at Cibo.. even sat outside on their patio. Look how pretty our coffees are. I had that delicious little muffin and Holly had some very cute sugar cookies. It was such a nice day out we really had to live it up, knowing about all the rain coming this week.


For lunch we headed over to Joe's Taco Lounge. Talk about OMG good.

You can see San Francisco here from my car window. I'm not kidding, it was one of the nicest days we've had in a while. Since then we've had howling winds and pelting rain, so I guess every day like this is a gift right?


Tomorrow we're talking lucky winners over at Pat Sloans! Cross your fingers!

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

looks like a very fun day Pam. I love just wandering with my pals too, especially when food is involved.

8:50 AM  
Blogger sewfunquilts said...

Sounds like you had such a good time.....good for you.

10:10 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Those coffees look fabulous. Sounds like a fun time!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Now I want coffee...but then I always want coffee. and I want to see San Fran. Hard when one lives in Atlanta.

Will I see you at Market? Please no more falling down.

Pat

2:25 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I'll say it again...you have all the fun!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older