Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breakfast of Champions

Frankie brought me this tiny sweet little pink donut the other day. Really cute right?


Tasty too. Wish I had one this morning. I need to kick all kinds of sewing... well you know. I have a ton of stuff to do and very little self control when it comes to the computer and blogs and email.. so I might take off a day or two to get things going. But I have plenty of stuff to blog about when I come back.

That's right, my second crabapple tree is blooming.

Have a happy weekend in case I don't 'see' you tomorrow. xo

11 Comments:

Blogger fiberdoodles said...

Happy sewing & finishing ;0)
Have a great weekend!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Happy sewing and cute donut eating ! Have a good weekend!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

What a gorgeous crab apple tree! My wisteria is blooming, but it is raining so much I can barely see it.

9:21 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

Love those crab apple blooms! Hope the wind isn't blowing them away...can't wait to see what you do in the next few days! Oh, that donut has me salivating!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Two pink pictures! Very pretty.

Good luck on "Kickin' it" on the sewing PKM! You'll do good!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Chef Mama Lori said...

Happy sewing & pink donut eating! Your tree is beautiful!

10:39 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Happy sewing :)

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Andria said...

Man, I wish I had a donut right now. I wish I had a blooming crabapple, too. Have a great weekend!

8:08 PM  
Blogger tina said...

heckfire, I not only wish I had a donut but I wish I had a flowering crabapple tree and any sort of spring prognosis. I woke up this morning to see SNOW around the forsythia! My poor tulips. Man, I'm just all kindza cranked about it.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Wonky Girl said...

And I thought it was one of those cute donut pincushions !!!

LOL

7:57 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Hope you had a good, productive sewing day PKM. Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older