Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Morning

It's a little brisk for sitting outside these days but I couldn't resist a quick photo while I was out filling the bird feeders. My sweet neighbor Alice-Jane dropped up this pretty planter for us, and I have it on the ledge outside my kitchen window. It makes for a cheerful view when the weather is as dreary as it has been here. Warm though, compared to most places. I don't want to appear to be complaining!

I don't know if you saw this wonderful post over at Crafty Pod. I'm dying dying dying over those chenille flowers.



Barely into this project I find I am a bit lame. That's not going to stop me though.
Off to Elizabeth's this morning for a bit of a meeting! We're getting all excited about the new year.. and what we might make! So what are you up to? And did you hop over to Holly's and Tammy's? Lots of Christmas inspiration at Tammy's, not to mention a give-away! Ok sweet people, I'll see you later. xo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Roseann said...

Don't give up on making them! You just aren't experienced with the method and tools. Remember how it was in May? Relax and enjoy the fun of making something new by hand ... you're gonna love it when it's done ... and the second and third ones will look even better!! Trust me ...

8:58 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

It was a bit cool here this morning too. About 13 degrees so I didn't sit out on my porch with my tea this morning. But I too, am not complaining.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Have a very Merry Christmas to you and Elizabeth!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Ooh, those pipe cleaners look fun! I saw on Christmas in the White House the other night that someone used umpteen black pipe cleaners to create Bo the dog as a sculpture for the Obamas. Crafty!! I've been up to making mistletoe. Aren't we all having fun! We should have been elves! xo Pam in Chico

2:06 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Love the planter, I wonder where she got it?

6:35 PM  
Blogger rickbarbara said...

Pam...I know Alice Jane. It is such a small world. Barbara from Sonora.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older