Friday, December 03, 2010

It's all Roseann's fault.

I'm going to blame Roseann for my slow start on this project. She's teasing me away with Facebook and projects that she keeps finding. This takes a lot of time away from my life as a hermit who makes things while drinking copious amounts of coffee.


I wish I had thrown this video in and got busy with the day. My intentions were good. I got my 5 bags of beans all done. (yeah, took like 2 minutes) and then finished my cup off coffee and had to go out to get some d-rings and iron on vinyl. I know, insanity! What am I doing with iron on vinyl?


Stopped along the street on the way home from the market to get a photo of the berries on this tree. I think it's called a strawberry tree, but I'm not sure. I've always loved the fruit, it reminds me of millinery fruit.

The nice gentleman who is the groundskeeper for the apartment complex where this tree is located said it's a real pain though. The fruit is messy and leaves stains on the sidewalks that require frequent power washing. Hmm. I don't need more messy things. I wonder if it's in bush form?


I did do some work on my little project.. but today though I'm off with Elizabeth to meet Nireko for lunch. We're picking up our quilt market samples that we made for the Lecien booth!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! See you back here next week. xo

11 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

It is a slow starting December for me too! but I know we'll push through in the end!

5:21 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I love that strawberry tree too. Too bad the berries don't taste like strawverries, they are edible though they have no flavor. It does come in a bush form we sell them at our nursery and I know we also sold them where I worked in San Jose...so I bet Alden Lane has them too. They are evergreen too which is nice...and the flowers are as cute as the berries. Have a great day Pam! I for one can't wait to see what you do with iron on vinyl...

7:55 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love that coffee cup. And I see someone beat me to it with the candy. I need names and now!! That was my job!! :-(
Whatcha doin with beans and iron on vinyl??
Who needs a messy tree. We have messy leaves everywhere. I mean everywhere. So many that we have to put a net over our koi pond for two months just to keep them out. But that tree is really pretty. It's funny to see a blooming tree in Dec. now. Because there's nothing blooming here.
Hugs and Hunka says hi!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger i.ikeda said...

Oooh, and there's that little gnome again! The mystery continues...

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

This sounds like a very busy day for a hermit! (As a fellow hermit, I would know.) :-) Hope you have fun!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Roseann said...

I cannot believe I'm being blamed for your inability to stay on task. Tsk tsk. You need to point the finger back at it's rightful owner! (But actually I got you twice ... you forget who forced you to get all wrapped up in iron-on vinyl!!) Loving my role in your life.

10:31 AM  
Blogger PatSloan said...

You know it is ALWAYS Roseann's fault!

1:21 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

I can't wait to see what you're up to! Iron on vinyl? WHO KNEW! Oh I know who knew... Roseann and Pat, that's who!

2:10 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Emil Bacon Villa!!! mmmmmmmmmm

2:11 PM  
Blogger Kelly Ann said...

LOL...Roseann is the ruler of FB...that is for sure..

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

juniormint peppermint crunch?!?!?! it's a christmas miracle.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older