Thursday, December 02, 2010

December

So it's actually December, it always seems to creep up fast.. well to me anyway. November is filled with birthdays and then it's Thanksgiving and suddenly I'm already late with Christmas!
More birds. Well last year I had snow to blog about, this year I guess it's all about birds. I don't know what these are but it is the first time I've ever seen them around here and I love their weird little shape? Perhaps they're guinea fowl? I don't know.

But you know me, I had to pull over and check them out. Look a big fat white one! Ok sorry, my enthusiasm for this kind of thing gets the better of me.

Now I'll set to work on another Gnoma project, right after some dreadful paperwork. What a fun reward right?

8 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

They look like Guinea fowl to me... BIG ones.
So, are those Gnoma project clues? Are you going to eat beans, while playing a Christmas movie, while decorating belled Gnoma? I will need confirmation, please!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I have all that stuff to make gnomes! Can't wait to see what you are making!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, they are guinea fowl. They make the strangest sounds...something like "paqueet" over and over! My parents used to have them.

The Christmas gnomes look adorable....I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Karen

8:07 AM  
Blogger i.ikeda said...

Oh my goodness, those Christmas gnomes are the best. Did you quilt them or are they already in the fabric? Will you share the project here later? I can't wait to see what you'll do.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Monica's big gnomes are on my table right now. I need to sew them.

8:48 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

All these postings about birds. All I can say is...


Ba ba bird bird bird. Ba ba bird bird bird. Ba ba bird bird bird. Ba ba bird is is the word...

10:04 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Can't wait to see what Gnoma project you're coookin gup!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Rae Ann said...

I am excited to see just what it is that you are going to do with the darling gnomes fabic.
The birds are actually very cool looking to me.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older