Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee

Sorry, this morning I'm having a coffee break with some friends of mine. Then some sewing. Quilt Market is just around the corner so its sewing rows today. Right after I hang out with Laurie and Polly...

And then Susan.

That's the amazingly cool thing about blogging.. I've met these wonderful people in real life. Sometimes I really need to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.
Ok, it's back to work for me today. Have a nice one peeps. xo

(That's American Patchwork and Quilting and La Vie Claire.)

9 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I was sewing rows yesterday but my quilt will stay home and not go to market!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

How cool.
I'm drinking my coffee whilst "visiting" YOU! :D
Enjoy your day!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You are right, that is the amazing thing about blogging. I have found, met some, and hope to meet others that I would never have had the opportunity to get to know. And it makes my life sweeter. Every time I use my strawberry fabric I think of you. Very sweet.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

What a fantastic way to spend the morning!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

How come you don't have the magazine with ME in it?

Oh, right. There isn't one. Dang it. One more thing to put on my checklist: Get into magazine.

12:26 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

very nice blog,Compliments and have a nice day from Tenerife

2:51 PM  
Blogger LaurenSmash said...

have you ever drank blue bottle coffee? It is so good. clean and good and roasted the same week you buy it. My boyfriend gets it from work and sometimes I think of you and your blog when I sit and have a good cup of coffee :)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Tammy Tadd said...

Wish I was there having coffee WITH you my friend! You know you got me hooked on that Peet's coffee. Sent my husband right out for some as soon as I got back to town..... LOVE IT!!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Ya just need to come up for air when you are sewing. Glad to see you had a cup with some good friends!

xo
bec

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older