Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Early Morning

Good morning peeps! I'm at it super early this morning! Bret and Frankie have been gone for a week and they arrive home today! Bret had some business in Virginia and he took Frankie with him for some company. They saw a ton of sights, I'm pea green with envy over the Cherry Blossom Festival.. and this!!!
Yeah, I know. This is just right up my alley isn't it? Ok, peeps, gotta run. Hope to stitch on some borders before I leave the house this morning. Have a great day! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Haha, I just watched that movie this weekend while making strip sets. Looking forward to seeing what you've been working on!

5:11 AM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Maybe next time you can go too!! I love to go on business trips with hubby...I always find the local quilt shops and have a ball!

5:10 PM  
Blogger laurie said...

Frankie's a doll

my word verification is "binges" Not. Kidding.

7:20 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

was it weird having the house to yourself? glad they're home. and seriously how cute is frankie's outfit. xo

7:50 PM  
Anonymous S. said...

Were they in Punxatawney,PA? It's not too far from us. It's wierd when Feb.2nd rolls around; all the craziness rolls into town. Thanks for the San Fran info for my DD; she loves shopping there and bought 2 pr of heels and a great necklace at Saks!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Awwwwe... Frankie is so adorable!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older