Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yesterday

Good morning peoples! How goes it? It's a sunny morning here, have no idea how long it will last. I'm off to the mall today, need to pick up a couple of little things for Easter. Which inspite of the condition of my dining room table, will be here on Sunday!
Yesterday I went over to Diana's to drop off my quilt. On the way I saw this truck, Vieira Dairy Farm. I hardly ever see it spelled like we spell it, so of course picture time. Weird color picture, sorry, camera on a setting for indoors. I didn't notice it till later.
Diana lives in a neighborhood filled with wonderful homes and I usually spend some time driving around looking at all the cute old houses. And usually it's accompanied by my own feelings of serious envy. But then I saw this turkey vulture in front of a completely cute house and had to laugh.
Back home I got some machine quilting done. Hope to finish this up today after the mall. You know, if I survive it. The mall that is.


Hope you guys have a great day.

8 Comments:

Blogger jen duncan said...

Careful Pam! That coffee looks dangerously close to your beautiful project. I've been pretty productive too. Just not much to show for it yet. Got on FB recently so computer time has been spent there. Don't even wanna tell ya how many unread posts I have showing on Google Reader!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

GOOD LORD, WOMAN! Get that coffee cup offa there! You don't want to ruin that light and pretty fabric or the sewing machine. I don't think the warranty covers that. Don't mind me, we have a new rug and I am now obsessed with spills and Resolve. Wish I had a turkey vulture protecting my house. Ha! I get to type in "evilism" in the word verification box. I like that better than "criticality."

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

Heh! I'm lovin' the fact that you too live on the edge with a cuppa dangerously close to your fabric. I haven't spilled but I have drank a few threads that made their way into the coffee cup.
I never saw a Turkey Vulture when I lived in the Bay Area. Ick. Plenty here in TX.
Whatever you are quilting is so Cheery and springy!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I have masking tape on my sewing machine too! Ha :) Love your blog!!

Pam P.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

okay...stinkin cute fabrics in the last picture...what line is that?

12:38 PM  
Blogger Dena said...

One of our local towns, LaConner WA, has had a huge problem with wild turkeys taking over the town. There is a video posted on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MPfP1eLmo&feature=related

4:46 PM  
Blogger Qubie said...

That turkey vulture looks like dinner to me. Would it be good eating?

Yes, that coffee looks dangerous, but it's only a prop. will go well with your new quilt. When do we get to see or have we?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Home Tex Shop said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older