Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain

The rain has started but somehow it's not so bad this time, maybe it was that week of sunshiney goodness we had. And the fact that it's washing away all the pollen from my fruitless mulberry tree. I'm hoping for a sneeze-free day here.




More blooming trees. I could spend hours taking pictures of those little trees. The last one is a little crabapple and omg people, crammed with flowers.

I'm off to Diana's this morning. I can't wait to see what she does to my quilt. She's amazing. Back home I'll work on my machine quilting. Yesterday's allergy meds robbed me of any ounce of creativity, today I feel better and hopefully I'll be able to get my act together.

I hope you have a good day peoples.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rain is supposed to make it's way down to us by Thursday. Henry is so excited to wear his (new-to-us) rain boots!

9:40 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

The downside of Spring is the allergy meds!

10:39 AM  
Blogger You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Spring blossoms are the best...

Good luck with the allergies.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yes, the allergies are better now aren't they...and I"m trying to be positive. The gray, rain and HAIL made it easier to work on my xmas projects with their crazy April deadlines!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Beautiful!!!!!! I could look at your pictures all day so keep taking them.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Your photos remind me that I have a backyard full of blooming azaleas waiting, ever so impatiently, for my camera. Better get out there before they're gone.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older