Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Waiting is Over.

The mystery is finally solved. This beautiful little blond baby grew up to be... This beautiful and talented very brunette designer Gudrun !!! Here's the photo she sent me... so very glamorous. This is how I think of her... full of fun, always laughing, and just a pleasure to know. Here she is showing off her latest book, Strip On. There are 10 quilts in this book made with 2 1/2 or 1 1/2 inch strips. Check it out, darling projects.

Holy cow though people, wasn't picking hard? I have to be honest, the only two I got were of course me (although really in the end even I wasn't sure) and Gudrun. I'm going to be checking out all the blogs to figure out who's who.
So out of the very few who guessed correctly, the name we pulled out of the hat is Corky. Send me your address Corky and I'll send you my three new patterns, with a little bonus kit for the Patchy bag I made myself for market shown here... I'm including the left over handkerchief even!!
I enjoyed reading all the comments, not only here, but on the other blogs as well. Come back tomorrow for the Official start of the hop. Be sure and let me know how many you got right!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Congratulations to Corky! Lucky winner she is..

Pat

3:34 AM  
Blogger lovetostitch said...

Holy Cow is right, sure was hard, but soooo much fun!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Yep, it was tough...but fun to see just who that was?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Ohhhhh, Corky, how could you?????

(I think I might have the distinction of getting every single one wrong.)

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Alda, FL said...

It was really tough, but fun to try to guess who was who?

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Kolbrún Björnsdóttir said...

Yes I knew it!!! I have seen her littel girl so I was sure, they look the same :)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older