Friday, November 06, 2009

End of the week report

Hey peeps! It's the end of a fun and busy week here. I'm off to Alex's today. She's traveling so she's turning me loose in her studio to do some work for her. Hmm, wonder if I can get into any trouble?
Had to grab this shot while I could, I was jetting across town to get Elizabeth. See we have fall color. We went and met up for some sightseeing and lunch with Holly earlier this week.

She took us over to Fort Baker for lunch. Wow. I mean really, the views are amazing. I wish the picture could capture just how huge and close the Golden Gate Bridge looked .


The weather here in the bay area has been beyond perfect, we were able to sit outside on the terrace for lunch at Murray Circle at the Lodge.



This is one of those crazy stitched photos of my view. I wish it could capture the beauty of the day. And not only was the day perfect, there was no traffic on the way back. Miracle people.

But that kind of a glamour day is few and far between. Although why? I'm not really sure. I should make more of an effort to enjoy the surrounding areas. And OMG I saw Doug McConnell there! Local celebrity and environmentalist, I have watched him on Bay Area Backroads for years. Don't worry, I was cool.

Hope you've all made a guess on just who that cute little baby is. Saturday night I'll be picking a winner from the people who've guessed correctly and letting you know just who it is on Sunday!!! Next week is the start of the hop, and believe me, there will be stories, projects and chances to win prizes. So see you then. xo

P.S. Yes, I did put the ironing board cover on the actual ironing board. No I did not turn on the iron yet.



5 Comments:

Blogger alobsiger said...

Yeah, I want to see video of your escapades in Alex's sewing studio today. Get on that, OK?

6:29 AM  
Blogger karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Pretty photos...

7:03 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It was a super cool day! The lack of traffic spooked me a bit--like did everyone escape the east bay while we were north?
It's probably just as well that the pics don't do the place justice. It sure looked like we could have reached out and touched the golden gate from where we were sitting...

8:34 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Oooooooooh, you are going to be playing in that fantastibulousness studio!

I made that word up.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Is Doug McConnell still as good looking as ever? I used to have a huge crush on him. Maybe still do!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older