Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good Morning!

So peeps, how you doing? We are having some wonderful fall weather here, you know, 70s!! I love it. I've been doing some time outside in the yard, cutting few things back, raking up the leaves, that kind of thing. I've been lazy about doing anything outside, now I'm trying to get some stuff done around here. Slow going though.
Recently I decided to get some of the quilt tops that I still really love out and have them quilted as time and money allow. This is one that I LOVE. Its from the first Quilting with My Sister book by Barbara and Teri. I went through my stash and found all my favorite prints and used them. (I'm channeling my inner Mary here and trying to get some good on location pictures. Not a lot of luck I'm afraid. ) I bought this book because like so many of you, I love Barbara and Teri's designs, and I loved this quilt and the cherry quilt a lot. Next up is getting that cherry quilt quilted. I'm hoping Diana isn't too busy, I love her work, and I love how this turned out.
Ok, that's it for today. Hope you peeps all have a wonderful Tuesday ! xo

15 Comments:

Blogger alobsiger said...

Super sweet quilt! Adorable!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Christine Thomas said...

That's a really cute quilt.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

We have been getting some gorgeous "fall" weather, haven't we? I mentioned it to a friend out in Pennsylvania and she called me a rude name. They've had frost and a snow flurry already.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love, love, love it!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

What a relief from your triple digit weather not long ago! Love the quilt, Pam - great fabrics!
Cheers!

2:14 PM  
Blogger paige said...

Beautiful! I wish I had the quilting gene:). Thanks for the WWC add. I love your blog! I love the post about your vintage finds. I do that too. Buy cute things, then I don't want to take them out of the package. Love, love, love those buttons!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

"wonderful fall weather"? REALLY? Maybe on YOUR side of town, Missie, but over here it's like gale force winds and I'm freezing.
I knew we should have moved to the more fashionable side of Livermore.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jana Nielson said...

First snow today. Froze my keister off! (I wish it froze off, butt it's still here!)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

It's beautiful Pam! I love the pretty blue background!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous vanilla press said...

Hello..from Ireland
Just dropped by to say: what a lovely blog!
Jas

1:59 AM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Channeling your inner mary!! You CRACK ME UP!!! I just had to laugh! I wish I could say I was raking leaves here.... but, they are COVERED IN SNOW!!! (and it was 29 this am). By the way, cute quilt too!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

The wind is blowing so hard here that trees are falling all over town! Very sweet quilt PKM! That blue just sets everything else off fabulously!! As for the Dresden Plate flowers, I too have a whole bunch cut out...it's fun how some little quilty thing gets rolling through our minds and we all grab on! have a good good day, xo Pam in Chico

9:21 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Adorable quilt Pam! It's just so sweet... you are amazing! I had better go look and see if I have that pattern! Elizabeth's & your purse/quilts at Market were great also!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

My first quilt book was one by Mary Mashuta. My 2nd book was by Teri or Barbara, I forget which one. I love them both and I especially love that the math works out. Not all designers can say that. It is the toughest part of pattern designing. Nice quilt. Very sweet.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Quilting With My Sister is one of my favorite books, as are my Cabbage Rose books. YOu quilt is STUNNING! And of course... your fabric selections rock it.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older