Friday, October 23, 2009

Economic stimulus

I love how everyone is showing off stacks of purchases. This is it for me. I love the little Parfait Soleil, its an amazing little felt kit. I think Jona has some of the best photos of the booth that had these. I think we all know I'm never going to make it, but I love it none the less.
The hankies and the buttons both came from Dusty's Vintage. I don't think they have a website, if they do I can't find it. I find them to be the sweetest people there. I snatched that rose hanky from the hands of our friend Jackie Clark. Seriously, she gave it up to me pretty easily, but later I felt a little guilty. Not guilty enough to send it to her though. Sorry Jackie.
The buttons are amazing and I can't imagine that I'll ever even take them out of the package let alone use them. Seriously people, its a sickness. I didn't even take them out for the picture. I'll put them with the rest of my package of buttons. Where ever those are and don't get me started looking for them because I have errands to run today.

Ok peoples, hope you have a good day !

15 Comments:

Blogger jen duncan said...

"wherever those other never to be used buttons are" LOL! Yep, you're sick Pam. But in a good way ;-) Have a super terrific weekend!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I have the same sickness lol!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Oh man, it must be catchy because I have the very same sickness :-)

7:35 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So you need to find (ok, buy probably)an antique cut glass basket and then pile all those lovlies in it to look at and fondle. Thats what I'd do if those buttons were mine!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous pat sloan said...

you showed me those when we got in our visit at market!! Very sweet... you SHOULD make it! Challenge issued!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

Hi Pam, I just spent a fun hour catching up on your market road trip - what a hoot! I can't wait for your Fall market trip - you're doing this again - right?? Sorry I couldn't be along for the fun, but we sold our house and packing is in full swing for Nov 30 closing! Thanks for the great entertainment and for making me drool over all the new stuff from market!
Cheers!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am BEYOND jealous of your buttons!! Green with envy here!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You're hysterical. Good thing I didn't have a mouth full of drink when I came across the line about not making that little kit. Oh so true about so many of us!!!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

We're meant to make things when we buy a kit?? Oh I've been getting it wrong all these years I've just been collecting them. :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, don't you just love Dusty's Vintage? They are just the nicest people. If had seen those buttons there, I might have snagged it first... LOL!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

You should have those buttons buried with you.

When you die, I mean. Not right now.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Happy Crocheter said...

I knew that you would love Dusty's Vintage and they aren't on the web isn't that a shame? Michelle and Lori are great. I had such a good time watching you collect those beautiful buttons and hankies. Have fun looking at them.

Love,Tamara

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Donya said...

Hello my name is Donya and I have a sickness. I feel ya Pam.

Don't you just love it when people ask "So what are you going to make with that?" Ha! My answer "It doesn't matter I wanted it!"

5:08 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm thinking I may have shown you that card on the right..because of the cherries, and now I'm wondering why I did that.
I'm telling you--that kit is totally doable!! At least thru step 3. The felt is beyond amazing.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Scarlette said...

Love the fabrics and buttons. and here is my comment. 100 Quilt Blocks is GREAT!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older