Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Last of the Quilt Market Posts

Ok, this is it people, the last of the Fall Quilt Market 2009 photos. There are so many great photos out there. Just check at KPKM. I'm seeing stuff that I didn't even see at the show. How weird is that?
Who doesn't love Jen and her insatiable needs?



Sandi's booth was divine and she won the award for Best Merchandising I believe. It was nice getting a chance to chat with her.

Here's the Famous Bari J. She was at the Windham booth with her new fabric Art Journal. (and her new hair cut!!)


Here's Denise's booth. Her work is lovely and her new book is beautiful. Check out her blog for all her wonderful designs.
Here is Amanda from the Quilted Fish. Her designs are so fresh and fun. Check out her blog for photos of all her new patterns.

Lastly today, pictures of the Lecien booths. Elizabeth made several quilts and bags for the booths, I made a couple of bags and an apron. It was great fun!






Here's Monica's darling design. Soon to be a free pattern on their website.



That's it! I'm looking forward to getting back to work on my own projects, in fact I might get cutting on one today! For everyone looking for new projects, check out the Late Bloomer Quilts website, all the new patterns from fall market are up!

9 Comments:

Blogger alobsiger said...

::sigh:: It's all so beautiful and overwhelming. So much quilty goodness! ::sigh::

6:31 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Thanks for taking on the role of star reporter for Quilt Market. Have fun getting back into the routine today. Can't wait to see what you're inspired to do next.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Always love to see your market pictures. Lecien is a favorite of mine, of course.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

hard to believe it's over and that we're knee deep in new stuff already!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I, too, am seeing things that I don't think I saw at market. But I really thought I saw it all.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Miss Tina said...

Great pictures, love your videos. Thanks for sharing.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! love the post. It was so good to see you again! Would I be able to "Borrow" your photos of LECIENs booth with my fabrics??? I forgot to take any. I will credit you and link in if you are ok with it. Hope to see you again in the not too distant future!
Rosalie Quinlan xx

1:32 AM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

jenny & her soda... crazy girl!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you at market! Thanks for the link!

Amanda Herring

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older