Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Out Back

Lots of these guys outback yesterday. And not just there, everywhere I go I see zillions of these butterflies in the air. Sunday when Bret and I went to Fry's the air was filled with them zooming around. We kept freaking out about the ones that flew close to the car... I'm afraid to look at my grill. I can't remember the last time I saw so many flying around like that.

I'm testing out a new camera, I still have 12 days to return it, so I'm making the most of the situation. The macro is amazing I just walk around taking close ups of stuff. Large Print Seeing.
Ok peeps, gotta get to work. Have a mighty fine day. xop

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

The kids and I have been seeing them everywhere too! Will has dubbed this "Butterfly Season". : ) He keeps asking me to get him a net because we haven't seen any stop yet! Your picture is great!

6:54 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Beautiful photo Pam. Even when I opened it big it stayed crisp and clear.

7:07 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh! I had forgotten all about 'butterfly season'! We used to have the same thing in Santa Barbara . . . (I too didn't like to drive in the midst of them . . . just to sit, have coffee & watch them flitter by!
Your new camera seems wonderful! I zoomed on the photo. . . the color, detail, & clarity are amazing! I can almost smell the lilacs! Pretty!
xo, Bren

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Jackie said...

Yeah, what is with all the butterflies? They're all over Walnut Creek and then when we were in Benicia a couple of days ago, there were TONS - they must be migrating somewhere. They are so pretty!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love butterflies, I wish we had zillions here. Don't you just love the macro feature? See if it has a super macro, that is the best. You can get ridiculously close with super macro.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Love butterflies...have fun with the camera..and .by the way PKM, I got my issue of Quilting Arts Studios and did you know one of the photographs in Monica's studio spread has a little something with an embroidered "Pam" on it...look for the red and white check. Could that be you perhaps :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Sheri Howard said...

Those Monarch butterflies migrate from South America to North America..it is an amazing story, you should look it up on line. Thanks for pictures.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older