Friday, March 27, 2009

Brain Activity


So last Sunday when I dropped Bret off at the airport, I had a big list of stuff in my head that I thought I'd get done. You know since I was home alone for a whole week. Bret leaves in the morning and comes home around 8pm so it's not like my day is crowded up with doing stuff for or with him. But you know what I mean, no dinner to cook. Like the sumptuous meals I'm making take so much time.
One of the things on my list was cleaning out my closet. Ok, I did manage to drag out one of my three denim dresses and put it in the Goodwill pile. I know one thing for sure, Elizabeth will appreciate that. (I can't help it, they are so comfortable and easy to throw on. Don't judge me!)
What else, well I did get the sink and cook top cleaned. That flat surface cook top is a pain in my, well, you know what. It took FOR. EVER. But it's clean. For now. Same goes for the fridge.
I did think I'd scrub out the bathroom or maybe weed the garden. Whatever. I had a lot fun IMing Bret, and chatting with Frankie on the phone. OH! I did go spend the afternoon with Alex, that was fun. I spent one morning having my hair cut and colored. And the sewing, lots of sewing.. a week goes by fast.
Empty the dishwasher, that's what's left. It's early, still time for that. He's taking BART home from SFO and I pick him up at 11. Yeah, I still have time. Right?

Have a good weekend peeps. xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

OMG !! sounds SO familiar .... Dude, where did my day/week go?
....and we're quite familiar with that brand of "sumptuous" meal ...AND at least you wear a dress ....my "go to " outfit involves sweat pants and ratty sneakers! (I just know my sister is gonna get Stacy and Clinton from "What Not to Wear" to ambush me at the grocery store one of these days!!!)

Enjoy the rest of your day!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

If only we could get all of those thoughts that race around in our minds! I for one would not have a back log of UFO's!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hey, I'm getting ready for a week like that. I usually give up by Thursday.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Bella Della said...

So funny! Your good intentions totally count ;) Have a great weekend.

10:20 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

That's exactly how my weeks alone go. I do get a lot done, but nothing HE would notice! Oh well--as long as you had fun!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

DARN RIGHT I appreciate that!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Pam, I hope you enjoy your alone time. Nothing is more agonizing than to HAVE to put down what you are doing to prepare a meal. LOL

xoxo
Becky

8:46 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Say it isn't so?? You DID NOT throw away the denim jumpers??? YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Sherry said...

Not gonna lie to you.... the denim is dead!!! And Elizabeth is not the only one who is rejoicing

7:08 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I WILL judge you. HOW could you have tossed not one, not two... but THREE of your denim dresses?! They should have gone to the Smithsonian. Besides, I have my denim dresses too, and don't want to be the only person left wearing them. How could you do this to me?

And thinks for that dinner link. I think I found someone to be my personal chef. Mama Bertolli

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older