Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Monday!

So I'm late this morning.. just drinking coffee courtesy of Miss Jean and taking it slow. Thankfully yesterday we went downtown to get some coffee beans at Peets and they had some!! So this morning's coffee is courtesy of a generous gift certificate from Jean!
Livermore is feeling festive this week, check out the new fountain! It was a nice weekend, a little overcast but still very pleasant. I got some yard work done and we spruced up my scottie dog topiary. I'll show him off later in the week, he looks so good.

These are some scenes from last week's sunny days. I went over to Clayton to the dentist and the trip through the hills was wonderful. The pictures are a bit of a blur, even the ones I pulled over to take.

I love seeing the sheep on the hills. I'm always sorry there is no good vista spot here to pull over and get some photos. Little lambs couldn't be any cuter.
Ok peeps, I really gotta get to work. Hope you have a happy day. xo


9 Comments:

Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Little Lambs are a sure sign of spring, that is a nice herd you have there. We woke up to snow in Central Oregon.....hmmm. Is that a sign of spring?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Oh, if I run out of Sisters Coffee, Peets my next choice.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

LOL, that fountain is awesome! It looks like spring has really arrived for you -- Yipee!!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh my that right! . . . Tuesday is St. Patrick's Day! It came up so quickly! Are you doing cabbage?
Spring is here too. . . I have a bunch of photos I need to post! Have a good week you little lass you!
xo, Bren

11:48 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Little lambies are roaming the field right by your little stop sign that the snow-plow took out. I've been wanting to take pics (of the lambies - not the little flange that once held your stop sign), but it's just not as fun to take those kind of pics without you. Wish you were here!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Thanks for the great "trip" Pam! Makes me want to move to California and sunny, warm weather! Andy how'd they make that fountain water so green - hmmmm....maybe for St. Patrick's Day?!
Cheers!

3:09 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

Hey there neighbor! I'm right down the road in good ol' Lodi. I hear on the news its going to be 73 on Thursday! Whoo Hoo! Love that sun...xo

8:59 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the green fountain. Wonder what hubby would do if the pool water was green tomorrow?? lolol

9:45 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Pam-OMGosh, you have a scottie dog topiary? Of course you do:) I can't wait to see it.....

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older