Saturday, March 07, 2009

Moda Bake Shop Winners

Good morning from a sunny day here in Northern California!!! I love the rain but the sun makes me feel all cheerful and happy. Looks like we'll have a week of sunshine so I'll be trying to get ahead of the weeds out back. Not an easy task my friends.
Speaking of not so easy tasks, look at the mound of papers for Binnie to go through!! I am wowed by all the Bow Tie love out there, thank you so much. I've been pep talking Binnie all week telling her she would be up to the task of picking a winner.
She was a tad reluctant to believe me at first. That was a huge pile of paper. She loves paper so how was she going to choose just one?


She skirted the edges sniffing out a winner.


Then she took a moment to think about it and dove right in. All my picture of her picking are blurry, so you'll have to take my word for it, she snatched out the winner. And then I told her I had another little box of bake shop and she could pick another winner. She was thrilled.

And the winners are, Jackie and Tina. Congrats girls. Send me your info and I'll get those boxes in the mail.

Ok peeps, its Saturday, time to get busy! Hope you guys have a great weekend. Thanks again for all your wonderful encouragement. It means a ton to me!

10 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

Congratulations to Jackie and Tina! Miss Binnie is just the cutest paper-picker!
Cheers!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Hi Miss Pam!!!! Isn't it a pretty day here in NorCal! We have the doors open and Big Daddy and Jumpy kid are out mow'en and playen in the yard while I'm in sewing. Just thought I pop in to say hello!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Binnie is terrific! I knew she was one of the cutest bunnies, and smartest!! LOL! Thanks so much Binnie, and PKM, you both rock! Congrats to Tina, too!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! Before you know it, Mz Binz is going to need an agent. Oh happy day for Jackie and Tina!

Love your Bow Tie... love you! xoxom

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man! I FORGOT to send Binnie some carrots and choice baby lettuces before the drawing! :-)

6:47 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

That Binnie has some serious cuteness going on there!
xo, Bren

9:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This touch of sunshine we have had is making me all antsy for Spring to really arrive! I am about to pack all my sweaters away.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Excellent job Binnie -- congrats to your winners PKM!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

Congratulations to the winners!

I saw an antique bow tie quilt at a friends house this past weekend. It reminded me of yours; so pretty.

7:24 PM  
Blogger tina said...

WHATTA time to be out of my fave blog loop! Vacation is a good excuse, no? I am SO excited to be a winner, Binnie you are the BESTEST BUNNY! :)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older