href="http://home.comcast.net/~bret.mcginnis/newcherry.ico" type="image/x-icon" /> PamKittyMorning: Chasing Rainbows

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chasing Rainbows

We've had some lovely wintery weather here in my neck of the woods. Friday morning found this vista out across the vineyards. Really breathtaking.
I went for a little visit with Frankie and we had a nice time nestled in her cozy apartment listening to the rain and the thunder, watching a million episodes of Bones and enjoying each other's company.
On the way home it was very stormy and I passed so many magical rainbows. Of course I always have my camera handy.






It's there.. you can barely see it.


Came home to a pot of gold. Thank you Brenda! I'm fueled and ready to get back in action!!!


Have a good day Peeps! xo

12 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Can barely see the rainbow, but I do love them. They always bring a smile to my face! Enjoy your day.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Lotta said...

How lovely! Can't wait till it warms up here to go walking.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Sinta said...

I spent the weekend in Livermore at my son & his fiance's home, near the college... I loved looking at those hills with the grapevines on them! I went to the grand re-opening of In Between Stitches while we were there also!!! What a ncie quilt shop!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I have seen a few beautiful rainbows in the past week too. Mostly I have just been driving with my windshield wipers going full tilt boogie in the rain. I did get up to the new In Between Stitches shop and was pleased with what I saw. Nice space, lots of great light. I'll be back!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Pam - what a great time with Frankie - and rainbows are a sure sign of a beautiful spring to come!
Cheers@

2:39 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

It's been so nice of you guys to swap weather with us. I suppose you want your sunshine back. Your day with Frankie sounds wonderful. Bliss.

Brenda's such a sweetie!!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger jona said...

A rainy day and good coffee! It doesn't get any better than that, does it?!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Were you using a hands-free camera device in the car?

6:21 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

So Bones is good? I saw it in my rental place but hesitated because, well, Boreanaz made a great vampire to lust after but he's hardly a great actor. I really want to rent it. Tell me it's great!!!

Sounds so lovely. I want more thunder storms.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I was thinking the same as Holly. lolol They say no phones but they never said no cameras right?? lolol

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

hey Pam I can get Peets too!!! lucky for both of us...I hope we'll see you in Pittsburgh please say yes!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I miss rain like that - the downpour that fills the streets and gutters. THey don't make rain like that in Utah.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older