1. This one is no surprise, I love coffee. Peet's Coffee.
2. I also love lipstick. I always have it on. I can remember the very first lipstick I fell in love with, Helena Rubenstein Shiny Penny. It was the late 70's.
3. I also love TV. Most of my favorites stem from reading Harriet the Spy and Nancy Drew. Old time favorites like Perry Mason and Man from U.N.C.L.E. and Murder She Wrote.. and what about Scarecrow and Mrs. King? Matlock, Veronica Mars, CSI, Law and Order Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, QUINCY how in the world could I forget Quincy? Ok, you get the picture.
4. My Sweet temptation once a year.
6. I crack up over this little girl saying super delicious. In fact, I'll be saying it all the time from now on. Just you wait and see.
Now for the tagging.. Linda, Mary, Lori, Sherri, Darlene and Chris, and anyone else who feels so inclined!
Now people, have a super delicious day!