Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cupcakes

I know, this is where you're expecting to see a picture of my cupcake quilt. Me too! I did some machine quilting but I'm all intimidated now by the amazing feathers Amy has come up with. And not only that, but now she's got cupcakes. Mine seem to pale in comparison.
Cupcakes also popped up over here. It's a whole different kind of cupcake but still just as tasty.
So mine with it's little Plain Jane border will get finished tomorrow. I have the binding all made, just need to slap it on. I need to get that little treat in the mail to Frankie. She's going to get her tree up soon and will need a little something under it.
And hurry quick, there still might be time to get in on Elizabeth's give away. She's drawing on Friday but we don't know what time!! Hurry hurry. The little purse is cute.
Ok, next time back with photos. Have a happy weekend!

9 Comments:

Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I can't wait to see YOUR cupcakes!!! Cause I know there gonna be spectacular!!! WOW that was a big word there. LOL

11:17 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Can't wait to see the cupcakes. I signed up for Elizabeth's giveaway...I just know I'm going to win. OK here's a shameless plug, I'm doing a giveaway also:-)!!

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the cutest dresses yesterday for the girls. They were pink with three layers of pink toole from the waist down. One cupcake applique with one candle on the front of the dress. I should just splurge for Goldie and Virginia's first birthday next April...

3:29 AM  
Blogger antique quilter said...

with all this talk about cupcakes I am going to have to do some baking!
Love the way your quilt is coming out, just adorable.
I am in the drawing for your bag ,hope I win! My daughter will LOVE it.
Kathie

5:00 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Such a big word from Sharon! Now I have to out-do her...

Your cupcakes are super duper spectacular, delicious, delectable, mouthwatering, appetizing, tasty, succulent, luscious, scrumptious, delish, yummy, finger-licking, nummy, lip-smacking, melt-in-your-mouth cute!

Ok, I had a little help from my Apple dictionary and Sharon doesn't need to know that)... but it sure does describe your cupcakes that you showed a few days ago to a T!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mar said...

They've used up all the big words, I'll just tell you that your cupcake is just as adorable as you!
Oh and thanks for the links, like I don't spend enough reading blogs, LOL.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Heleen said...

I also love cupcakes!! and I can't wait to yours

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the cupcake quilt!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? I can't wait!!!!!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older