Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Phew!

Luckily yesterday there was nothing new at the shop I absolutely had to have. Its a relief really because I need to finish things here. But still sad because I'm bored by my projects and wanted something new. There's just no pleasing me somedays is there?
Its overcast again today, I love when mornings start like that. I don't really have an agenda, so I started washing the sofa slipcovers. It just seemed like something that should be done. I love fall but the mold and dust on the leaves really gets to me, so I've taken allergy meds for days, and have the sluggish feeling associated with them. So I'll go with it. Do a little of this and a little of that. That's how I roll.
And for fun, here's a funny photo of Frankie on another outing on the Sheriff's boat. They love to tease her about her height.

2 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

Hmm... what's Frankie studying at University to be riding around with those policemen so often?

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever see the officers i hang out with you would know why!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older