Thursday, September 28, 2006

A little of this and a little of that.

Good morning! Its a nice kind of overcast day here and I love it. The air is cool and actually smells damp and fall like. I'm having a lazy morning. Just so you don't think I've been busy, here's what's gone on since we last met: You can see I've had The Prickler out and I have one little cherry and a leaf going. It was fun and took practically no time at all to prickle up. I'll do a couple of more today so I can make my pin. I'll probably have to do a new leaf. The instructions show a pin with a double leaf but I thought I was so smart and would do one leaf .. well now that I try to attach my leaf and cherry I can see the wisdom in their double leaf plan. Which I suppose is just one of many reasons there are books on this subject and I am not the author of them! I've also been unsewing those yellow triangles off the little rail fence blocks. Decided I didn't like where that whole project was going but still loved the little blocks, so during TV that needs to be watched, I work on that. Plus the quadrille pad is out, I saw an old quilt in a magazine that I liked and I'm working on drafting it out. We'll see if anything becomes of that.
In the meantime when I'm watching TV out in the living room I keep my little knitting project handy. This is my purse kit and I finally got to knitting on that. I'm not the best knitter ever and didn't want to mess it up since you had to keep track of things more than any project I've done before. Plus there was a couple of things I've never done, but somewhere on a blog I found the best knitting help site. Now I can finish that picot edge.
I'm going to try and be a tad productive around here today, although since it's so late already, its a bit hard to believe! Have a swell day my friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

You really are productive! I've been so lost in canning land that I've completely neglected everything else. Oh well, everything in it's time. Those cherries sound like they are going to be really cool!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished purse & cherry pin! You clever girl : )

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older