Monday, February 04, 2019

Olfa Quilt Along

Hi there friends!  You've probably heard the news by now, Olfa is celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Rotary Cutter.  To celebrate they've introduced a Ruby Red Rotary Cutter and you know how much I love red!!!  Do I use it? Do I hoard it???? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!!


olfa40
 
Olfa is also celebrating with a Quilt Along! You can read all about it over on the Olfa Blog, and today marks the start with a block by Beth Helfter.
 
olfaquilt
 
My friend Roseann designed this quilt with all the blocks contributed and it was quilted by Marilyn Kidd. It turned out great.  I love how all those Splash colors pop against the snow in this photo. 
 
I hope you'll check it out, and quilt along with us!!!  Be sure and click over to the Olfa blog post to read all about it.  You can follow along over on the Olfa Instagram page and/or the Facebook page! 
 
 You can also see more by following these hashtags:
 
Hope all is well with you friends!! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I love the red too! I am trying to convince myself that the 4 rotary cutters I have in this size are enough! Konmari you know!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

40 years??!!! We were so young
I love the red

9:00 AM  
Blogger الرحمه للتنظيف said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 AM  
Blogger الرحمه للتنظيف said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older