Monday, July 22, 2013

Stitching for the Kitchen

Hi there! This week kicks off the Gooseberry Patch Stitching for the Kitchen Blog Hop.  I'm happy to be included in this hop, and can't wait to show off my little project! Gooseberry Patch books are always so adorable and this one is no exception.

Gooseberry Patch

Here's the list of stops along the hop!  This morning, hop on over to Gooseberry Patch and read all about it! Then follow along for the rest of the week to see some cute projects, including mine next Sunday!

July 22
Gooseberry Patch

July 23
Momma Young At Home
Craft Gossip

July 24
Glued to My Crafts
Green Eyed Momma

July 25
Sew Serendipity

July 26
Smashed Peas and Carrots
Marsha's Spot

July 27
Wild Olive
Only From Scratch

July 28
Pam Kitty Morning
Blue Nickel Studios

July 29
Old House Homestead
Susie QT Pies Cafe
Prairie Flower Farm

July 30
The Crafty Princess Diaries
Gramma's in the Kitchen
Two Maids A Milking

August 1
Vicki O'Dell
Homesteader's Heart 

August 2
A Creative Being
Delightful Country Cookin

8 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

I'm sure everyone is going to ask you this but where did you get those ADORABLE cherry measuring spoons? They are so cute! Thanks! Bev

6:49 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

That's a lot of fun scheduled for the next 10 days!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Yep....need to know WHERE those cute spoons are from???
I LOVE LOVE LOVE GP. Sure miss their adorable catalog, but their recipes are AWESOME. Well, not so awesome right now because I am on Weight Watchers (G)!!!!
I will look forward to the blog hop. I bet you "cooked" up something delightful. XXX

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't find out anything over on the Gooseberry Patch link.. are you sure you got your days right?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Dena said...

I searched Gooseberry Patches site but was unable to locate any information on the Stitchin' in the Kitchen event. The only thing I found was their book of the same title.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excited to see you on the list. Sometimes these GP hops are disorganized. I know your project will be darling.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You know those cherry measuring spoons are killing me. Everytime I walk by my lemonade tub thing we both have, I think about you.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

Oh my!! I am excited!!!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older