Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Month Six

Good morning!  By the time you read this, Holly and I will be in Portland for Quilt Market! I'm very excited to show people our latest collection, Pam Kitty Picnic


 
Back to School with Pam Kitty
 
 
But first things first, it's time to talk about our homework for this month! We're six months into this so I better get cracking with sewing it all together.  I always have such great intentions, but right now the best I have is the blocks sewn into rows and the sashing rows put together.  Later this month I'll tell you what I'm using for sashing and posts, and give you the  yardage amounts. 
 
Ok, so here we go! First up is True Blue. 

TrueBlue

Soldier's Aid Nine Patch

SoldiersAide9patch

Log Cabin
 
LogCabin
 
Empty Spools

EmptySpools

Old Maid's Puzzle
 
OldMaidsPuzzle

And here they are all laid out! It's huge right?

Month6
 
It's all very exciting.  If you haven't already been, head over to the Jolly Jabber to see what they've been up to. You can count on lovely photos with them, not to mention precision piecing.  Be sure and check out our flickr group too.

Ok, hope you're having a good week! xo

6 Comments:

Anonymous DianeP said...

Hope you have a wonderful, safe journey to Portland for Quilt Mart!

Look forward to seeing all the sights through your camera eye!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Adorable! You do such a good job! Your blue is the perfect shade. I'm buying all the PKM blues for my stash...perfect I tell ya!

Cheery wave from
Bev

7:24 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I thought if I clicked the link I'd see the new collection. No! Sad now. Can't wait to see them Best luck and wishes in Portland. You know I'm thinking and saying a little prayer.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Both your fabric & blog are new to me. I am absolutely in love with the fabrics....ohhhh they sing to my soul. Have a blast in Portland. I am now following your blog via Bloglovin and your facebook page also.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Have a really great time in Portland and soak up all the Picnic Pride you can! I am sending elves to say hello to you from Chico! xo

9:44 AM  
Anonymous sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older