Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Wednesday

I have to be honest, it's becoming harder and harder to keep calm!  Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments about Pam Kitty Picnic!  I can't wait to show your more, but think cherries and roses and daisies and plaids and dots.. not to mention some adorable kittens and puppies! And the projects Holly has designed to show off the fabrics are simply charming.  I am pretty sure you'll love them. 

coffee
 
Today I'm off to the studio to help out with some odds and ends.  And one of the odds and ends here before I go is to name the winner of the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks magazine. Suze.. who said "Congrats on being included in the superb magazine. It is amazing. I like the yellow and white background. It really makes the Crossed Spools pop. Thanks for the generous giveaway. Your blog is the first that I have noticed that tells of a giveaway in the magazine, too. I think we all like giveaways." Email me your address and I'll forward it to Quiltmaker!
 
Ok friends.. time to get ready for the day!  I hope yours is wonderful! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Can't wait to see the new line of pretty! I love your pix-that is my motto this wee as I am getting ready for a bridal shower here at the house for my third soon-to-be daughter in love. I'm crazy as I thought it would be pretty to have ruffled table cloths. Yikes!
Hugs.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Humor Me said...

Where did you find your coffee cup? It is different from the usual carry on fare?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older