Friday, July 22, 2011

Give a hoot.

I don't know what it is about Thursdays that I just can't get it together to post lately? Could be Wednesday has turned into kind of a dud day here in PKMville. Hard to say.



Yesterday I went up to Wooden Gate to score some fabric. Particularly boy fabric. Our good friend Shawn has welcomed his son Mason into the world, and I want to make a quilt for him. Not like I didn't know about Mason for a while, since he was just born! But you know me, Pam Procrastination. Yeah, it might as well be my middle name.

Its a pretty pile of fabrics, and I'll be cutting into them asap. I picked up Brenda's darling pattern, I am so happy to have a chance to make it, I love it when she first showed us. And you can see I have some Rosalie, Bari and Verna there, I love using fabrics designed by friends.

So you can see I'll be having a sewing weekend. What's on your agenda? xo

7 Comments:

Blogger tina said...

You are not procrastinating, you are merely choosing carefully!!!

I'm having a sewist weekend too, mostly FINALLY (being careful and all) doing the machinery on my (carefully chosen) Tisket a Tasket.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

You're gonna love Brenda's pattern and Mason will love his quilt. We have a model of "Remember Whooo Loves You" at the store and sell tons. Can't wait to see your finished quilt. Have a great weekend Pam.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Well good morning Pam Procrastination! Welcome to my world ! I am the QUEEN OF THE PROCRASTINATORS !!! I have a list longer than my arm of WAY overdue gifts and projects !!! So, since it's too hot to be outside here in Pa (110 with the heat index - whatever the heck that means - other than crankiness for the Queen) - I'm hoping to sneak in a few minutes of sewing time over the weekend .... that's the plan anyway

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

I am hoping to get to a Sicilian antique market & maybe improve my suntan a little...plus stitchery work.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Pam the Procrastinator: Shirley & I are sitting here reading blogs & we agree, it's kind of a dud day TODAY!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh those are lovely fabrics :) Sometimes procrastination is simply being thoughtful.
I'll be working on Saturday and weaving on Sunday :)

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

I love this color palette, Pam! Hope you're having fun this weekend. It's good to be sewing (cuts down on how much trouble one can get into)...

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older