Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blue Skies

Yeah that's right, there's been some sun on my coffee cup lately! Not a minute too soon as far as I'm concerned. I love the rain and we sure needed it.. but oh wow, sunshine.

I can't believe I actually saw the moon against all this blue sky. First thing in the morning on Monday. Yesterday I was able to go out and try and get my Kate Spain on. Yeah, I know she's had a lot of amazing photos since that one, but still. Gold standard.
I worked pulling more weeds and on general yard clean up. You can't even tell I'd started that a couple of weeks ago after all the rain. Man the weeds are killing me.
That's right, blue sky all day. It was awesome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I brought my coffee this time... good morning! You are making me smile. Thank you.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Do not use up all the sunshine before I get there, please. I want some sunny, but not too warm, spring days. No fog causing delays at SFO...and a pony. I know you have one! :-)

6:36 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Yay, Lilacs!!!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So jealous you have green and buds! We are getting more snow on Friday....

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older