Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good morning people!

Today is a picture free post because my own computer is having some problems. If you call a failed power supply a problem.. and I do. This comes on the heels of the check engine light coming on in my car and the check air bag light on Bret's car... which of course came on the heels of the tax refund. Well the timing was good I guess. But my car is back in business and tomorrow Bret will fix my computer so it's all good, right? No sense in complaining.
I have been a total slacker the past couple of days but I'm cracking the whip on myself today. Well after a trip to Quilter's Inn with Elizabeth, and possibly a lunch out at our Chevy's. Supplies people, we need supplies!
This afternoon I'll be working with a delightful pile of Alex's new redwork fabric for P&B, Always and Forever. Elizabeth and I are making a couple of cute things for Alex's Schoolhouse at market. I have a sneaky peek of what I was working on for Alex over the weekend, but of course it's in the power-free computer. OH well. All things in their own time, right?
SO if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, I'll be thinking of you and reading your blogs on my Sidekick. I don't want to miss out on a SINGLE THING. xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

It seems as though things happen in three's. Good timing always helps!

I can't wait to see what you're working on.

8:31 AM  
Blogger suz said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful work at Market. Hope I get a chance to meet you.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

I'd say that tax refund was really Karmic, Pam! have loads of fun in the studio today!
Cheers!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about the computer woes, that really, well, stinks. Hope all works out! Now you need to get sewing so we can all see what you are up to these days. Don't keep us waiting too long.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup said...

I told Karen at Henry Glass to be expecting you to drop by. Hope I haven't overstepped my bounds. If I did, just keep walking...

12:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

All these delightful piles we've been working with are taking their toll on my sleep!

11:21 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

I'm still waiting for my salad and ice tea. :-)

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Camera-less Pam! Know the feeling. Hey, can we catch up at Market? I would love to meet you properly :)

6:34 PM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup said...

If my teacups are making you weepy, you need sleep!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older