Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday Sew Day

Peeps how was the weekend? I had a great time, Saturday I was invited to a wonderful sew day with some friends. Deb had invited me to their last sew day. Well lets be clear, I invited myself and she took a little pity on me.
Debbie had us over to her wonderful house. Sewing room for everyone. Cute grandbabies are the gold standard there! Thanks to Dan for doing the shopping and Debbie for making a wonderful lunch and the nonstop goodies to eat.

Famous Deb told us a lot of fun stories. Seriously. She's famous for something in her neighborhood and you must go to her blog and demand to know.



Deanna joined us and turns out I'd met her many times while I worked at the quilt shop. She can really crank out a project, and she can hook you up with some girl scout cookies too.


As usual, when there are bloggers there are pictures. And pictures of bloggers taking pictures.



What a great day. No pictures of Alex who wandered up the street for lunch. Her timing was perfect. She's off to Asilomar today so no sewing with us, just lunching!
It was picture perfect weather here, hope you had a great weekend peoples. Now back to work, someone has my nose to the proverbial grindstone.

10 Comments:

Blogger tina said...

That view of the sewing machine foot from eye level (the view of the user) is just KILLIN' ME! I am past cranky about having everything packed up----CRAN-KY! I haven't even knit one more stitch on my chicken for pete's sake!

Have a great day Miss Pam!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

OOoooohhh, sounds like a great time was had by all! And yummy food too?!?! Wheeeee!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Denise said...

Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Love the pic of the bloggers taking pics. That is like a shot of the paparazzi taking pics of stars. I always laugh at that. Looks like a fun group. I met with some bloggers myself this past weekend. We get to rub shoulders with the best people I'd say.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Christine Thomas said...

I say let Deb be famous for picking up dying oppossums. She can do that any day; they give me the creeps, too!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kim Brackett said...

Yuck! I'm just going to concentrate on picture of your beautiful stitching on the flower. It makes me want to sew. Too pretty!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I love the pic of bloggers taking pics. And cracking up over what Nanette said. Sounds like such a fun day!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

You lucky gals!! What a treat to sew with friends. Like Monica says, love the pic of bloggers taking other bloggers' pics.

Have a question for ya....
email: www.sweetcottagedreams1@comcast.net.

Where - or shall I say WHEN - can I get me some of that cute border print fabric. Like I NEED more fabric...like I need another hole in my head.

:)..smiles....
Becky

6:14 PM  
Blogger Digital Marketing said...

I like your post.

Computer Repair Services in Rancho Cucamonga

iPhone Repair Store in Rancho Cucamonga

Laptop Repair in Rancho Cucamonga

4:11 AM  
Blogger Vashikaran guru said...

Do You Want Solve Your Love Problems ? Then Click On This Link : Get Your Wife back In 3 Days

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older